Fast and Accurate Address Validation for Sage CRM
- Quickly capture an accurate and complete address from either a postcode or partial address, and place within Sage CRM.
- Incorporates a user-friendly interface which requires minimal operator training.
- Atlas for Sage CRM is easily deployed and seamlessly integrated within the platform’s environment.
- Our Sage CRM integration software and trial is free, but you’ll need to register on our Portal to download the integration and get your free Address Lookup test clicks. You can register on the Portal here.
- If you prefer to talk to us first, then email email@example.com or call 0161 924 2800.
- Operates at all address entry points in Sage CRM, ensuring a consistent method of capturing address data throughout the system.
- Incorporates flexibility to operate with additional sector-specific address datasets, maximising business efficiency across all industries.
- Provides validation of customer and prospect details on entry and throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
- Seamlessly integrates with Sage CRM Sales, Marketing and Customer Services functions.
- Operates with Server and Solo Client installations, enabling remote users to work independently.
- Daily Royal Mail PAF updates and additional datasets available including Geocoding (longitude and latitudes), International and industry specific datasets.
- Powerful online Portal allowing you to view and manage usage by department, application and/or user all in one place.
- Supports various International Postal Authority datasets, formatting addresses to Sage CRM requirements.