FAST AND ACCURATE ADDRESS VALIDATION IN WOOCOMMERCE
Did you know that an estimated 87% of online shoppers will abandon their checkout if the process is too complicated? Often simple changes can make a massive difference to their purchasing experience…and your sales.
Now you can help your customers simplify their purchase with our intuitive Woocommerce AutoComplete & Address Lookup plug-in for WordPress websites.
They’ll be able to find their correct address quickly during checkout by entering partial information even if that’s just their postcode. And by capturing and validating their shipping address accurately, you’ll minimise incorrect deliveries/returns and have happier customers too.
- Intuitive WooCommerce address validation and capture using Hopewiser’s AutoComplete Address Lookup solution.
- Quickly autofill and capture validated addresses as they are entered into the system saving keystrokes and improving accuracy.
- Integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce.
ASK the experts, we’re here to help with your address data issues…
Is our cloud solution right for you? Trial it for free and find out…
- Our WooCommerce address AutoComplete plug-in is free, but you’ll need to register on our Portal to download the plug-in and get your free Address Lookup test clicks. You can register on the Portal here.
- If you prefer to talk to us first, then email email@example.com or call 0161 924 2800.
Accuracy: Our rules-based solutions and services intelligently assess and match each address – that’s why our accuracy is trusted by High Street Banks, Police Forces, and commercial organisations of all sizes.
Support: Support is backed by the specialists that have written much of the software in-house. This means you get access to their expertise and problem-solving capabilities.
Knowledge: We created the first address data software in 1982 and the sheer amount of data we have processed in that time sets us apart from everyone else in the market. So if we do things a little differently from others, it might be because we have information they don’t.
Whether you are using our cloud based solutions, standalone software or bureau services, we are here to help you and tailor solutions to meet your needs. We also provide integrations for Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Salesforce, IBM Websphere and a WordPress plugin.
- Operates on both Checkout and My Account Sections automatically.
- WooCommerce address autocomplete that finds address suggestions from partial information including postcodes.
- Supports the use of a variety of reference datasets, (e.g. Australia Post, UK Royal Mail PAF, Eircode).
- Download in seconds and customise as required.
- Available via a powerful online Portal allowing you to view and manage usage by department, application and/or user all in one place.
Reduces Cart Abandonment
87% of shoppers will abandon a cart if a checkout process is too complicated. Validating at the point of entry will reduce keystrokes, leading to a speedier and happier user experience.
With a standardised format and verified addresses, you can make sure your data is clean from the beginning. It’s your most valuable business asset and its quality will have a direct impact on the decisions you make.
Increased Sales Conversion
New and repeat customers will return more readily due to the speed, efficiency and experience of the checkout process. This in turn boosts sales and the return on investment for your brand.
No More Failed Deliveries
Our address validation is powered by the Royal Mail Postcode Address File which is updated daily. Accurate address validation will significantly reduce failed deliveries and customer complaints.
This service is accessed via a simple to use Portal which includes a powerful Management Tool showing detailed reporting of usage. You can also purchase additional data such as longitude and latitude and Multiple Residence.
Our UK based support team are available to you. They can guide through the installation process and assist with any additional data or information you may require throughout your relationship with us.
- Download our WooCommerce plug-in from here.
- Go to your WordPress administration site, then go to Plugins->Add New.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button, and upload the hopewiser-woocommerce.zip plugin file.
- Install and Activate the plugin.
- Once this is activated, go to Settings->Hopewiser-WooCommerce.
- Enter your account’s token username and password. Click the “Load Settings” button.
- Select the “Server Selection” closest to where you are.
- Select the MAFs to use from your Address Lookup account.
- Click Save Changes.
- Now when you type an address on the Checkout and My Account sections, our AutoComplete will suggest the correct & matched address for you.