- Run Low Sort and High Sort Mailsort jobs.
- Run OCR and Mailmark jobs.
- Create Mailmark eManifest files.
- Upload Mailmark eManifests to the Royal Mail eMHS service.
- Confirm, reschedule or cancel eManifest batches on the Royal Mail server.
- Print a Mailmark 2D barcode or Mailmark 4 state barcode.
- Print bag and tray labels or create a bag file that integrates with Barcode Warehouse tray label printers.
- Run settings can be saved to a set-up file and those settings can be loaded again.
- The latest Royal Mail rate cards are used and AtlasSort creates a Computer Planning Report containing indicative cost calculations for the mailing.
- Hopewiser has experience of writing mail sortation software since 1992 and is a Royal Mail accredited supplier.
- We work alongside some of the countries’ largest mailers such as Whistl, Swiss Post and Birmingham City Council. AtlasSort is currently Mailsorting millions of letters each year.
- With AtlasSort you can use any of the following Royal Mail Mailsort products: Advertising Mail; Business Mail; Sustainable Advertising Mail and Publishing Mail.
- Save significant amounts of money on your bulk mailings with maximum Royal Mail discounts.
- Simple to use interface allows quick set up.
- Save time with successful, easy mailing label printing.
- Improve reporting with full compliance reports to Royal Mail standards.
- Saves time with saved sequence settings when you want to run a job again. Jobs can be run automatically from the command line or from a batch file.
- Mailmark brings constant visibility for your mail and the performance of Royal Mail allowing you to make quicker and better business decisions.
- Immediate notice when your mail reaches its destination allowing you to time your follow ups and other resources much more accurately.
- Improve customer relations with a large reduction in goneaways with information provided on the address quality.
- Immediately know when a problem occurs and why it has occurred.
- Allows for a superior targeted adjustment system.
- Improve contact centre scheduling and communications across all forms of marketing material with additional information generated by Mailmark.
AtlasSort supports many Royal Mail Mailsort options including:
• Bag and tray containers
• Geographic ordering
• Letter, large letter, A3 parcel and parcel jobs
• Mixed weight mailings
Developer kits are available on many platforms, including Windows, Linux, Unix, AS400 and Mainframe.