- Radius searches (e.g., find all addresses within a specified radius of either postcode or grid reference).
- Supports the following types of list creation: – Full or partial Postcode, Street, Town, County.
- Negative filtering (e.g. everything except banks in area).
- Filtering through certain fields (e.g. street name, house name).
- Distinction between businesses and residential.
- Several different area searches can be performed in succession using a simple text file.
AtlasList is a tool which produces address lists from the reference dataset accessed according to your search criteria, for example, all addresses from the Royal Mail Postcode File (PAF) in a particular geographic area. This can be particularly useful for various marketing purposes including targeted direct mailing campaigns.
- Saves money by creating your own mailing lists in-house.
- Saves time and money by ensuring that only valid address data is used.
- Ensures all your target mail is accurate and up to date by using current properties from the Royal Mail’s PAF (or an alternative reference file, if desired).
- Can also utilise new, changed, or deleted PAF subset reference data highlighting differences between sequential PAF quarterly release data.
- Extremely easy to use.