- Checks file errors (e.g. removes unwanted punctuation in fields).
- Undertakes checks for record, field and delimiter errors when converting, ensuring data structural integrity.
- Corrections can be made in Batch and/or Interactive mode.
- Allows multiple database processing, enabling the consolidation of several databases into one centralised and consistent file.
- Produces reports detailing problems encountered, evaluation of the process run and actions taken.
- Produces detailed reports on changes made. Handles most standard industry database formats (ODBC).
AtlasConvert is a tool for the safe conversion of one database type to another standardised format.
This helps identify incorrect/problem records within a database prior to matching and deduplication.
- Improves the efficiency and effectiveness of business functions by ensuring all database records have the same format.
- Reduces the costs of ageing and out-of-date software by safely converting data to a useable format.
- Enables companies to migrate data for new systems.