Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter the competition, we will assume that you have read these guidelines and you agree to them.
To enter the competition, you must be a UK resident and be over 18 years at the time of competition entry.
Competitions are not open to Hopewiser Ltd employees, employees of competitors or employees of suppliers (or members of their immediate families).
The competition is free to enter on the Hopewiser website at the following web address www.hopewiser.com/eurocomp. To take part in the competition, the entrant must fill in their details on the competition entry form.
The competition entry must be submitted by 5pm Friday 11th June.
The competition will start when the first match of the tournament kicks off, currently scheduled to be Friday 11th June, 8pm BST. If the tournament is postponed for more than two weeks or cancelled, then the competition will not proceed.
The competition will close when the Euro 2020 tournament has completed. This is expected to be on Sunday 11th July 2021.
No purchase necessary. However, in order to enter the promotion, you must have an internet connection and a valid email account.
The winner will be chosen at random from the winning entries, ie, those participants who select the winning team of the Euro 2020 tournament.
There will be one prize which will be a pair of tickets to an English league game, including premier league game for the 2021/22 season. The winner will be able to stipulate which team and which ground they wish to attend and Hopewiser will make every reasonable effort to accommodate this request. The specific game will be chosen by Hopewiser.
No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
The prize is subject to COVID-19 UK government restrictions allowing the attendance of spectators to live sporting events.
If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
The promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to verify the eligibility of any participant, including their age, place of residence, whether they are subject of any football banning order.
The promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to disqualify any participant:
* found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions;
* who does not give correct contact details or who makes an entry on someone else’s behalf;
* posting (or who has previously posted) a post, entry or comment to their own and/or the promoter’s social media pages that is, in the promoter’s opinion, inappropriate, offensive, defamatory or upsetting to other participants, fans of the promoter or the promoter’s commercial partners relevant to the promotion, or is directly aimed at the promoter, or contrary to applicable law, and, in the case of the promoter’s social media pages, to remove any such entry or comment.
No entries from agents, third parties, syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, script or the use of automated devices are permitted, and no bulk entries are permitted.
The promoter of this competition is Hopewiser Ltd, Merlin Court, Atlantic Street, Altrincham, WA14 5NL.
Only one entry per person. Multiple entries by the same person will be disqualified. Hopewiser Ltd accepts no responsibility for entries that, for whatever reason, it does not receive before the promotion closing time.
Winners will be notified within 14 days of the end of the competition and will receive their prize on the day of the chosen fixture. This will be before the end of the 2021/22 English Football season.
Hopewiser Ltd will use reasonable endeavours to contact the winner. However, if we are unable to contact a winner, we reserve the right to award the prize to another random eligible entrant.
Hopewiser’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
The details of winning entrant will be available on request, but we will not supply detailed personal information.
All costs and expenses not included within the prizes are the responsibility of the winner(s).
The prize will not be transferable to another person.
Participants agree that, should they win, they will take part in any publicity deemed appropriate by Hopewiser, including, but not limited to, posts on social media.
We take technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your data in accordance with GDPR.
• Your data will only be used for the intended purpose by representatives of Hopewiser Ltd
• Your data will never be sold to any third parties
• Your data will be processed securely in the UK and EU and will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.