Initial Salary £25,000 - £45,000 depending on experience. 20 days holiday, plus public holidays. 0900-1730 Monday to Friday.
Hopewiser are currently recruiting for a passionate Software Engineer or Developer to join our development team.
The development team design and implement all of the Hopewiser solutions, including web services, packaged GUIs and cross-platform software APIs. We help clients integrate our solutions in a wide variety of languages and environments, and can design and build complete bespoke solutions.
We are currently adding to and improving our online and services offerings, however the roles are wide-ranging and will offer opportunities to contribute and build your skills in a wide variety of areas as part of a friendly and talented team.
Skills & Requirements
We're looking for people with:
- minimum 1 year of C or C++ experience
- experience with a version control tool
- good written and verbal communication
- enthusiasm for taking on new and varied tasks
- the drive to keep improving yourself and the team
Any of these are great but if you don't have them now, you'll get the
opportunity to develop them on the job:
- Java, Spring
- Services, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML
- xUnit testing libraries
- continuous integration
- wxWidgets library
- Windows and Linux development
- scripting languages - bash, Perl, etc.
- full development life-cycle experience
Not sure if it's for you? Get in touch for an informal chat before taking the plunge.
Send your CV/Applications with a covering letter or video to firstname.lastname@example.org