Initial Salary depending upon experience 18,000-£23,000. 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Hopewiser are currently recruiting for passionate graduate Software Developers to join our development team.
The team design and implement all of the Hopewiser solutions, including web services, packaged GUIs and cross-platform software APIs. We help clients integrate our solutions in a wide variety of languages and environments, and sometimes design and build complete bespoke solutions. We are currently adding to and improving our online and services offerings, however the role is wide-ranging and will offer opportunities to contribute and build skills in a wide variety of areas as part of a friendly and talented team.
Skills & Requirements
We're looking for people with:
- working knowledge of a statically typed, compiled, language
- experience using a version control tool
- good written and verbal communication
- enthusiasm for taking on new and varied tasks
These are some of the technologies we work with, it's great if you know
some of them already, but you'll get the opportunity to develop them on
- C, C++ and Java
- Services, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML
- xUnit testing libraries
- continuous integration
- Windows and Linux development
- scripting languages - bash, Perl, etc.
- full development life-cycle experience
Not sure if it's for you? Get in touch for an informal chat before taking the plunge.
Please send CV/applications with covering letter or video to firstname.lastname@example.org